Regional not-for-profit organizations may request tickets to aid in fundraising and building awareness. Donation requests must be in writing on official organization letterhead and will only be considered when received by e-mail to [email protected].
Donation Requirements and Information
Last year, Bethel Woods received requests from more than 230 worthy organizations. Unfortunately, we cannot give away tickets to every local charitable organization and fundraising event that submits a request.
Your organization must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Be a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit, community group, public school, family service program, community assistance program
- Provide a copy of a valid Tax Exemption number
- Be located in the local community/region. The "local region" is defined as the area within a 60-mile radius of Bethel Woods. Recipient organizations must either be located within this radius or serve individuals who live/work within this radius.
- Provide an event description (purpose for donation) including date and location.
- Provide accurate contact information and a mailing address for the organization -- all tickets and materials are mailed to this address.
- Provide an opportunity for Bethel Woods recognition at event (flyers or other collateral provided by Bethel Woods).
- Provide an acknowledgment letter to Bethel Woods.
Please allow at least 30 days for request review, approval and donation delivery
- Donated tickets are limited to four (4) adult Museum admissions.
- Concert tickets are not provided through this program.
- We do not donate season lawn passes – nor do we offer a buy one get one free.
- We do not donate to single recipient, religious or political charities.
- Only one donation request per group will be accepted annually.
- Total tickets to be donated through this program are limited.
- Tickets are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tickets have no cash value and are not for resale.
- Ticket distribution is based on eligibility and availability determined solely by Bethel Woods.
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.