For employment inquiries contact:
- Email: hr@BethelWoodsCenter.org
- Letter: Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Human Resources, P.O. Box 222, Liberty, NY 12754
- Fax: (845) 295-2472
Bethel Woods Employment Opportunities:
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Job Purpose: The Manager of Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for securing corporate support from mid-large size regional and national businesses for Bethel Woods Center for the Arts. This includes new business development, maintaining and growing existing accounts and meeting revenue targets. Duties include researching potential partner businesses and identifying decision makers within the accounts; establishing contacts and presenting the benefits of partnering with Bethel Woods and managing sponsor activation.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 9:00AM - 5:30PM with overtime/weekends as needed. Position reports to Meghan Stalter, Director of Corporate Partnerships and Events.
- The ability to identify, initiate, nurture, and maintain close relationships with corporate sponsors on local, regional and national levels (Bethel Woods community and educational programs, events, single event sponsorship, and season sponsors, ect.)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers at client marketing companies and advertising agencies
- Demonstrated success in securing major seasonal and multi-year sponsorships
- Successful, verifiable track record of building market and solution-based promotional relationships that support short-term, seasonal, and longer term needs and strategic initiatives
- Utilize integration concepts to develop marketing programs which support the organization's programming, and drive interest across industries while creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Analyze and plan to ensure objectives and priorities for each sales call are established and met in acceptable time frames
- Develop targeted, client-specific sales pitches, attend client meetings and make presentations (including weekly travel)
- Attend networking and promotional events
- Successfully negotiate, close all deals and contract
- Work closely with Marketing in the creation of consistent, professional marketing and communications materials for corporate prospects
- Manage partner activation and reporting
- Understanding of key partnership opportunities, challenges and emerging trends within corporate support
- 3 years sales experience
- Knowledge of the sales process, developing a pipeline, interacting with potential clients and strong negotiating skills
- Strong conceptual and consultative sales skills
- Understanding of all relevant programs and opportunities
- Strategic and creative thinker with proven results
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally on a weekly basis
- Sales experience with ability to demonstrate success, sponsorship sales experience a plus
- Creative problem-solving abilities and results-driven, entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience analyzing markets for sponsorship, making contact with decision makers, preparing the case and supporting materials, closing the transaction and building the business.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills and an orientation to detail.
- A strong personality – self-starter with the ability to sustain sales efforts through to success.
- Superior executive-level communications and presentation skills that are effective with a range of audiences
- An undergraduate degree is required.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.