A Gathering at Bethel Woods
Celebrating Peace, Love & Music
The second annual A Gathering at Bethel Woods: Celebrating Peace, Love & Music returns rain or shine on Saturday, July 1. Festivities kicks off at 3 p.m., and will include live music, guided museum tours, interpretive walks and talks about the historic Woodstock festival site, a variety of activities and games, collaborative art projects, and an array of activities fun for the whole family, topped off by a fireworks display at dusk.
- Docent tours starting every half hour from 11am to 7pm (start in the Museum Lobby)
- Backstage tours every half hour from 3pm to 8pm (start at the top of the lawn entrance
3:30pm: Preserving Woodstock - A Town Hall Meeting: with Woodstock organizer Joel Rosenman, Santana’s Michael Carabello,NYS Historic Preservation Michael Lynch and Museum Director Wade Lawrence - Moderated by Times Herald-Record Executive Editor Barry Lewis
- Site preservation tour at 5pm (starts on the Terrace Patio)
- The Museum will offer $10 admission for the day (free for Sullivan County residents with I.D.), and there will be a variety of local vendors offering food and beverages, as well as handmade jewelry, gifts, crafts and more. The Museum open until 8:30pm.
- Preview the NEW Green Room, open to all guests
If you are a local farm, craft, or food vendor who would like to be a part of this event, please click here to download the vendor application and follow the instructions included.
RoseAnna's Glass Art
Son of a Bee
The Montgomery Book Exchange
Traveling Chic Boutique
All dates, acts, times, and ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Jul 1 , 2017
- Bethel Woods Center for Arts
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Fireworks at dusk
NO PETS PLEASE