The Craft Beer Festival At Bethel Woods
Important Information for the Craft Beer Festival at
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts!
- ALL attendees, including Designated Drivers MUST BE 21+ years of age
- Tickets are available at the Box Office day of the Event, however increase $5.00
- The event takes place in The Market Sheds through the main ticket gates
- We are expecting a crisp, fall day. Bring a sweater or jacket!
- Get Up Jack will perform at 12:00 PM on The SweetWater Festival Stage, followed by Live Society at 2:00 PM
- No outside food or beverage permitted
- We are well stocked, but beer selections are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Designated driver tickets include Museum Admission, access to food and specialty vendors, a complimentary Route 206 Root Beer Float provided by Roscoe Beer Company, and live music- NO BEER SAMPLING
- PLEASE No Pets, Children, or Strollers
- Due to lack of participation, the Chili Cook Off has unfortunately been canceled. However, former Chili Cook Off winner, Big Kev's BBQ, will be serving up their award-winning recipe inside the festival gates. All $2 tasting fees will benefit the Alyson Whitney Foundation.
NEW THIS YEAR!- Limited Tickets Remaining
'Back to the Beer Garden' VIP Experience with Ommegang Brewery
- Includes access to the 'Back To The Beer Garden' lounge
- An exclusive tasting of Ommegang’s Rosetta, Grains of Truth, Nirvana, Witte & Game of Thrones brews beginning at 1:00 p.m. while supplies last
- Exclusive, early access to all 32 breweries from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- A commemorative glass, souvenir gift, and laminate
- Admission to The Museum at Bethel Woods
Don't Forget to Vote for Your Favorite Brewery!
Text "Bethel" then the Brewery name to 69050
voting ends at 3:00 PM - winner announced at 3:30 PM
ex: "Bethel Roscoe" or "Bethel Ommegang"
- Program your GPS: 200 Hurd Road, Bethel NY 12720 NOTE: We are located in Sullivan County, NY
- Click here to get custom directions
THE MUSEUM AT BETHEL WOODS
- Free admission for Designated Drivers!
- Museum admission can be purchased at the box office for $15.00
- Be sure to check out the Main and Special Exhibits while you're on-site!
- Check out our special exhibit, THREADS: Connecting '60s & Modern Rockwear ,drawn from the collection of musician, designer, and style-guru Andy Hilfiger, THREADS weaves a story of the continuing influence of the rock fashions of the '60s. The exhibit features outfits that span the spectrum from street chic to stadium rock statement
- The Museum and special exhibit will close at 5:00 PM
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive important information and fun facts throughout each day. Have a question? Ask us and we'll answer!
- Download the official Bethel Woods app in the App Store and Google Play Store for push notifications and special offer codes!
IMPORTANT INFO: This is a 21+ event. Valid ID is required for admission. Event staff reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime. Sorry, no children, strollers or pets. No outside food or beverage permitted. We are well stocked, but beer selections are subject to availability and may change without notice. The event held in the Market Sheds and is rain or shine.
For the third year, we are happy to welcome The Jockey Hollow Brewers Guild, a group of home brewers dedicated to promoting the skill and development of individual home brewers, emphasizing the educational development of brewing sciences, providing community outreach, creating greater interest in home brewing and establishing an environment fostering the social enjoyment of our craft. The guild is a member of the American Home Brewers Association. For more information email, [email protected]
All dates, acts, times and ticket prices subject to change without notice