Family Zone at Bethel Woods
At the request of our patrons, Bethel Woods now provides a Family Zone on the general admission lawn for most events. The Family Zone is free of smoking, alcoholic beverages, standing, and inappropriate language, thus creating a more enjoyable experience for our patrons. All patrons are welcome, and no special ticket is required! The zone is first come, first serve and does have limited capacity.
Here are some tips for those who plan on attending a concert:
- Bring plenty of sunscreen.
- A waterproof blanket is perfect to sit on or wrap up in.
- It can get chilly at night, so pack a long-sleeved shirt.
- Check the weather. If there is a chance of rain, bring rain appropriate clothing.
- Two 20-oz. factory-sealed plastic bottles of water are allowed per person.
- One 1-gallon clear Zip-loc bag of food is permitted per person.
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.