2021 FUNDRAISING EVENTS
July 31: Backstage at Bethel Woods
Our first-ever fundraising dinner on the Pavilion Stage is also our signature fundraising event for the year. This exclusive behind-the-scenes experience starts with a cocktail reception backstage, followed by dinner on the main stage, an auction, and live entertainment by The Bacon Brothers. Backstage at Bethel Woods offers an opportunity for direct and meaningful interaction with philanthropists, Bethel Woods Board members and donors, and regional business owners. Learn more about the event here.
October: Online Silent Auction
Each year, Bethel Woods hosts an Online Silent Auction featuring one-of-a-kind items, signed memorabilia, and unique experiences. This month-long digital campaign is shared with our entire database and will reach a broad audience of Bethel Woods supporters and music fans.
UNDERWRITING BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Printed and/or electronic invitation for both fundraising events.
- Posters, signage, printed program for event attendees at Signature Event.
- Post-event press release to all regional media for Signature Event.
- Event listing on website.
- Event information included in monthly newsletters.
- Event promotion on collateral and on social media outlets.
- Logo and website link on Auction Website.
- Promotion of Auction at Pavilion Concerts and on stage side screens.
- Inclusion in our annual donor lists and other supporter recognition.