E3 programs at Bethel Woods bring visiting performance artists into your school, home, or learning pod.
It is our goal to inspire, education and empower Sullivan County students (K-12) and educators. We have adapted this program to meet the needs of our learners. Therefore, all programs will be live and virtual for the 2020-2021 school year.
- In-school partnerships include a school-wide assembly and classroom-based workshops for select classes. Schools are asked to contribute an honorarium to support the cost of this program.
- Final schedule based on visiting E3 performance group lesson plans.
ATTEND AN OUT-OF-SCHOOL PERFORMANCE WITH YOUR CLASS
- Bring your class for a free educational field trip to the Event Gallery at Bethel Woods for an hour-long school day performance by the E3 ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE.
- Transportation assistance available.
ATTEND AN E3 COMMUNITY PERFORMANCE or WORKSHOP
- Free community performances AND WORSKHOPS provide an opportunity for everyone to join in the fun!