We are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, both in our venue and in our parking lots. All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by Bethel Woods staff, security, and law enforcement. Bethel Woods permits tailgating under the conditions outlined in these Tailgating rules:
- Patrons who do not have a ticket for the event may not park at Bethel Woods. Violators will be towed at the owner’s expense and may be subject to law enforcement intervention.
- Tailgating is not permitted once the main act takes the stage. Violators will be towed at the owner’s expense and may be subject to law enforcement intervention.
- One parking space per vehicle, including tailgating equipment and personal belongings, is permitted. All items (vehicle, chairs, tents, coolers, etc.) must remain in the allotted parking space. Maintaining a clear aisle to accommodate emergency vehicles is imperative for maintaining a safe environment.
- Guests are not permitted to reserve or save parking spaces for other guests. Groups desiring to tailgate together must arrive together to accommodate efficient and safe traffic flow.
- Please drink responsibly when tailgating. Guests who appear to be impaired may not be allowed to enter the venue. Bethel Woods staff, security personnel, and law enforcement will strictly enforce underage drinking policies in our parking lots.
- Unauthorized soliciting or the collection of contributions, vending, distribution of flyers, or other materials is not permitted.
- Any person damaging Bethel Woods property will be responsible for the cost of the repairs, including damages to grass, landscaping, fencing, furniture, or equipment.
- While use of propane grills is permitted in parking lots, use of charcoal grills is prohibited. Fires built on the ground or any open fire pit devices are strictly prohibited.
- Use of canopies during tailgating is permitted, however, NO GROUND STAKING is allowed on the blacktop, gravel or grass. Please use sandbags or weights to secure your canopy.
Please remember that Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is private property. Violating our policies or Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the property, the revocation of tickets and/or law enforcement intervention.