Gavin DeGraw & Andy Grammer with special guest Aaron Tveit
Home At Last
COME EARLY AND MAKE A DAY OF IT!
PEACE, LOVE & ALE
Now available at both Beer of NY locations at the Pavilion and the TD Bank VIP area!
DON'T MISS LIMITED EDITION HATCH SHOW PRINTS!
As part of the 10th Anniversary Celebration, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is commissioning a series of limited edition, numbered Hatch Show Print posters for every Pavilion concert in 2016. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to supporting Bethel Woods' mission to inspire, educate, and empower individuals through the arts and humanities. To purchase these posters, just stop by a Bethel Woods merchandise stand on the night of each concert. Any remaining posters, will be available for purchase exclusively in the Bethel Woods Museum Shop.
Plan ahead and arrive early. Traffic on main and local roads is expected to be moderate during peak travel times in late afternoon.
Cars are not permitted to wait on Hurd Road before the lots open at 3:00pm. We strongly encourage carpooling to help improve traffic flow. Please be aware of traffic flow lanes, pay attention for directions from the lot attendants, and most of all, be patient. No need to rush out of the parking lots after the show. Feel free to stay a while to let traffic die down. And please, do NOT drink and drive.
Looking for the quickest way in and out of Bethel Woods? Check out the Big V Entertainment Park & Ride! Enter the Monticello Casino & Raceway at Route 17's Exit 104 and follow the 'park n ride' signs for your bus which will drop you off in front of our main ticket gates. When the show ends, you'll be picked up INSIDE the grounds and you'll be halfway back to the Casino & Raceway while the rest of the crowd is still walking to their cars! Travel safe, quickly, and conveniently to and from the concert.
- For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on premises is subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of hand-held metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items. We strongly urge all Guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
- 3:00 PM parking lots open
- 3:00 PM Box Office will call opens. NOTE: The Box Office accepts will call from Ticketmaster only. We DO NOT accept will call from unauthorized ticketing companies or resellers. In order to pick-up tickets, you must have photo ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- 6:00 PM concert gates open
- 7:00 PM performance begins
- Allow at least 20 minutes to travel from your vehicle to the pavilion and lawn areas
- No re-entry upon exiting
- Shirts and shoes are required for entry
- We are a live concert venue and you should expect guests to occasionally stand and dance, especially at rock, country, pop and contemporary concerts
- Bethel Woods has designated smoking areas at the rear walkway at the TOP of the lawn hill. Smoking is limited to this designated area only. There is NO SMOKING on the lawn, in the Pavilion, or pathways. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and chewing tobacco. Non-compliance will be cause for removal from the facility
- Click Here for more information on planning your upcoming visit
- Please visit us at the Designated Driver Tent sponsored by Yellow Cab located at the top of the lawn to receive a Designated Driver insignia at the beginning of each concert, up until the main act takes the stage. This insignia will let our vendors know that you are participating in the Designated Driver Program. Return your wristband to the tent at the end of the night to be entered to win a pair of 2017 season lawn passes. *Only the driver of each party is eligible to participate. Click here for more information
- Please note our Guest Services Text Program. If you need assistance, or to report underage drinking or disorderly conduct at Bethel Woods, text keyword 'bethel' to 69050
- In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, please tune into FM 107.7 for updates and instructions, or monitor social media and the Bethel Woods app
- Program your GPS: 200 Hurd Road, Bethel NY 12720 NOTE: We are located in Sullivan County, NY
- Click here to get custom directions
- Purchase a ticket on the Big V Entertainment Park & Ride shuttle bus service... the quickest way in and out of Bethel Woods! Enter Monticello Casino & Raceway at Route 17's Exit 104 and follow the 'park n ride' signs for your bus which will drop you off in front of our main ticket gates. When the show ends, you'll be picked up INSIDE the grounds and you'll be halfway back to the Casino & Raceway while the rest of the crowd is still walking to their cars! Travel safe, quickly, and conveniently to and from the concert
- Parking at Bethel Woods is for the convenience of concert and museum ticket holders only
- Tailgating will NOT be permitted prior to 3:00 PM, even with the purchase of a museum ticket
- Travel with friends to save gas and reduce traffic
- To maintain the flow of traffic, all parking must be 'nose-in' .It is unsafe to hold up traffic to back in. After your aisle is completely parked and shut down, you may turn your car around
- Barbequing is permitted on pavement with gas-fired grills only, NO CHARCOAL GRILLS
- RV, Bus, Limo and Oversized vehicle parking is located in Lot F. Please see the Healey Brothers Parking Lots Map for exact location
- State law prohibits the sale of tickets or unauthorized merchandise in the parking lots
- No overnight parking or camping
- General parking at Bethel Woods is free of charge. Please be wary of local neighbors with homemade parking signs. These parking areas are typically a longer walking distance to the venue and are not safely accessible from the venue. For your safety, please park in official designated Bethel Woods Healey Brothers parking areas
- Frameless backpacks (However, to reduce search and entry time at the gates we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE bringing oversized bags, large backpacks, and large purses)
- Small soft coolers (cloth/bag style)
- Hand-held umbrellas
- Small, hand-held cameras that fit in the pocket of jeans. Larger cameras, including professional cameras with multiple lens capabilities are NOT permitted
- Water - two 20 oz. factory sealed plastic bottles of water per person
- Food - one 1 gallon clear zip lock bag per person
- Strollers or carriages for small children
- Lawn chairs are not permitted to be brought into the venue. Purchase your lawn chair rental in advance here!
- Sporting equipment (including roller-blades, skateboards, bikes, hoverboards, and segways)
- Any camera with a lens, whether detachable or not, over 2" is NOT permitted
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Aerosol cans (Including bug spray & sunscreen)
- Firearms, knives, fireworks, laser pointers
- Glass of any kind (including bottles)
- Tablets including, but not limited to, iPads and Kindles, as they are a distraction to other guests and the artists
- Selfie Sticks
- The use of charcoal grills are not permitted in the parking lots. Gas grills are permitted for use in the parking lots ONLY.
- No unauthorized video or audio recording of any kind
Note: All prohibited items will be confiscated and discarded without compensation. Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside the venue. Guests may return items to car prior to entry. There is NO claim-check. We ask that our guests avoid bringing unnecessary items.
Drunk and disorderly behavior or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Bethel Woods without refund. Bethel Woods management reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
- Check out our Venue Dining Guide to review the variety of food and beverage available on-site
- Make reservations for the pre-concert dinner buffet in the Market Shed! All-you-can-eat style service features entrees, sides, and desserts prepared fresh on-site. It includes lemonade, iced-tea, and coffee. Cash bar open for those 21+ with ID. Purchase your buffet in advance!
- Tomorrow Nights Menu Includes:
- Carved Marinated Flank Steak with a Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Herb Roasted Half Chicken with Pan Gravy
- Penne Pasta with Italian Sausage, Spinach, Plum Tomatoes, Garlic, and Olive Oil
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Mixed Vegetable Medley
- Mixed Green Salad
- Potato Salad
- Explore Sullivan County and surrounding areas while you are in town. View our Regional Guide to learn more about the services and attractions available in the region
- Check out the 2016 BW Insider- the program journal for the 2016 Bethel Woods concert season that includes artist feature interviews, regional business, and more!
- 4:00PM - 7:00 PM, The Museum at Bethel Woods, presented by Johnstons Subaru, is half-priced with a valid concert ticket (only $7.50)
- Check out special exhibit, RIGHTS, RACE & REVOLUTIONS: A Portrait of LIFE in 1960s America by Grey Villet. The exhibit will feature the work of LIFE magazine photojournalist Grey Villet, whose photo essays helped to document the events of a world in transition during the 1960s
- The Museum and special exhibit will close at show time (7:00 PM)
- Download the official Bethel Woods app in the App Store and Google play store for push notifications and special offer codes!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat to receive important information and fun facts throughout each day. Ask us questions and we will answer!
- Listen to local radio Thunder 102 (102.1FM) for up to the minute traffic announcements, news, and other important information.
All dates, acts, times, and ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices increase $5.00 on the day of show.
- Aug 28 , 2016
3:00 PM Parking Lots Open
6:00 PM Gates
7:00 PM Show
- View Seating Chart
- $53.00 & $64.50 Reserved; $33.00 Lawn & $107.00 Lawn 4-Pack
IMPORTANT ALERT: There is a ticket delay on this event. All delivery, including print-at-home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours before the show.
- Buy Tickets Now
- Click For Rental
- View Parking