The Family Stone Pre-Show Farm-to-Table Dinner
featuring Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee and original founding member of Sly & The Family Stone, Jerry Martini featuring Phunne Stone
Bethel Woods is putting a farm fresh twist on its Event Gallery concert experience with a bountiful pre-show farm-to-table dinner. Taking place in the open-air Market Sheds overlooking the original Woodstock festival field, the multi-course dinner will feature delicious recipes using locally-sourced ingredients and are presented by Bethel Woods' own Executive Chef. The communal, family style seating wholly embodies the "Peace, Love and Music" atmosphere and is wonderful to experience with neighbors and friends, both old and new.
Seating is limited. Please note that the pre-show farm-to-table dinner ticket purchase does not include admission to the concert and vice versa. Doors open at 5:30 PM and service begins with the first course served at 6:00 PM.
Hudson Valley Farm Dinner
- Grilled Herb Crostini, Catsmo Smoked Salmon, Chive Cream Cheese, Pickled Red Onion, Capers, Sliced Hard Boiled Egg
- Local Forager’s Garlic Scape Pesto
with Walnuts and Parmesan over Grilled Ciabatta
- Puree of Hawthorne Valley Pea Soup
with Mint & Lemon, Ronnybrook Creme Fraiche
- Hepworth Farm Fava Bean & Asparagus
with Crushed Pistachios, Tarragon-Dill Dressing
- Baby Spinach with Fishkill Farm Strawberries, Coach Farm Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans & Poppyseed Dressing
- Roasted Garlic-White Balsamic Glazed Grass & Grit Free Range Lamb Shoulder over Spring Root Vegetables
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers, Lightly Battered,
over Grilled Wild Hive Polenta Cakes, Braised Swiss Chard, Classic Marinara
- Chef’s Apple Crumb Cake with Lawrence Farm Heirloom Apples, Vanilla Bean Sauce
All dates, acts, times and ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket prices may increase on the day of show.