Peace, Love & Food Trucks
Join us the inaugural festival event Peace, Love & Food Trucks on Saturday, August 19 from 11 a.m. to 6:00 p.m at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
A day full of fun for the whole family, $5 admission will get you access to a variety of food trucks to satisfy anyone's palate, as well as feature live music, craft beer, and additional farm and craft vendors.
- Taco Boat is a food boat (like a food truck but much more a boat) that specializes in authentic and delicious Mexican food, providing people great eats for great prices. Serving tacos, burritos, and quesadillas, all with a free guac policy!
- Roots Café aims to reverse the destructive trend of over processing food. Serving a variety of international cuisine, Roots Café promises to serve you food the way it comes, straight from the earth.
- Whipped Cupcakes is a mother and daughter team proud to offer all natural cupcakes that are hand crafted in small batches for every order and unique custom cakes for all occasions. With over 30 flavors to choose from, whipped cupcakes is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Allan’s Falafel uses the freshest ingredients to create delicious, authentic Israeli food. With so many options, Allan’s Falafel makes a perfect vegan or vegetarian option.
- The original Farm-to-Truck, serving local Hudson Valley organic foods. Taste their one-of-a-kind chickens, steaks, and veggies, all while supporting local horticulture.
- La Ruta Del Sol serves authentic Ecuadorian cuisine. Follow your nose and the path of the sun right to La Ruta Del Sol.
- Eddie’s Churros specialize in creating hot and fresh cream filled churros from scratch. Enjoy a dulce, leche, guava, chocolate Bavarian cream, or raspberry like you’ve never had before.
- Smokin Grate takes BBQ to the next level with their mobile BBQ truck and smoker. Try out the beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs, or buy a bottle of Smokin Grate Gold BBQ sauce for your next home BBQ.
- Maya’s Lemonades grows a wide array of fruits at their orchard upstate New York and squeezes them into refreshing iced teas and lemonades for you to enjoy.
- A family tradition dating back nearly 100 years, Luigi’s recipes have maintained their flavor with a recipe that was so good it didn’t need change. Serving delicious Calzones and Zeppole are what Luigi’s does best.
- A new spin on an old favorite snack, Organic Fairy Floss creates a variety of completely organic, delicious and unique cotton candy.
Make a day of it and join us for Goo Goo Dolls with Phillip Phillips on the pavilion stage later that day. Buy Goo Goo Dolls tickets here
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact Kasia at [email protected]
All dates, acts, times and ticket prices are subject to change without notice.