Saturdays at the Woods
Fun for the whole family!
Saturdays at the Woods is a creativity-fueled way for the entire family to start the weekend! Held at The Conservatory at Bethel Woods, the program offers sequential, arts based explorations that develop artistic skills and offer insight into the 1960s. Each season shares an art-themed focus. SAW creates a place for parents to engage in creative exploration with their children, or to relax with fellow superstar parents while their 4 – 13 year olds are groovin’ on art, everyone’s imagination is inspired!
We run sessions for a wide array of age groups – including parents! By offering concurrent sessions, it is our goal to get the entire family involved! Saturdays at the Woods is most fulfilling when attended regularly throughout the season. Arrive at 9:30am before the 10am start and share a light breakfast with other families.
Which grove do you fit into?
• Friendly Firs – Parents and their 0-3 year old - $100
• Pondering Pines – 4-6 year olds - $75
• Inspired Spruces – 7-9 year olds - $75
• Hip Hemlocks – 10-13 year olds - $75
• Original Oaks – Parents (with children in the program) FREE
We Look forward to seeing you Saturdays at the Woods! Register here.
SAW is a fee-based program. Tuition assistance available based on financial need; please select the tuition assistance option. After completing the registration please e-mail [email protected] documentation that support your request for tuition assistance. Acceptable forms of “proof of income” include, but are not limited to, your most recent tax statement or recent pay stubs. Thank you for your cooperation.
Funding for arts and humanities, outreach and museum programming is provided by generous individuals, foundations and agencies including: Resorts World Catskills, American Gift Fund, AT&T Foundation, John N. Blackman Sr. Foundation, Annelise Gerry and Family, Robyn Gerry, IBM, Joan Kaplan, the William and Elaine Kaplan Family Foundation, the Monticello Motor Club, the Museum Association of New York, the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature, the Rea Charitable Trust, the Rhulen Loughlin Family -- in memory of Trevor John Loughlin, James and Kelly Schmitt and Stewarts Shops. Transportation and tuition assistance made possible in part by Dan and Joan Silna, and TD Charitable Foundation, and the Williams Endowed Education Fund at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
- Saturday, March 3, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, April 7, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, May 5, 2018 -- 10:00 AM Add to cal
- Mar 3 - May 5 , 2018
- The Conservatory
$100 - Friendly Firs (Parent with (1) child)
$75 - Pondering Pines (4-6 yrs old), Inspired Spruces (7-9 yrs old), Hip Hemlocks (10-13 yrs old);
Free for Original Oaks (Parents)
Classes will meet every Saturday from 10:00 AM -12:00 PM from March 3rd to May 5th. If you are interested in more information about SAW or would like to find out if there is still space available in your child’s age group please e-mail [email protected].
- Buy Tickets Now