Sha Na Na Pre-Show Farm-to-Table Dinner
Bethel Woods is putting a farm fresh twist on its Event Gallery concert experience with a bountiful pre-show farm-to-table dinner. Taking place in the open-air Market Sheds overlooking the original Woodstock festival field, the multi-course dinner will feature delicious recipes using locally-sourced ingredients and are presented by Bethel Woods' own Executive Chef. The communal, family style seating wholly embodies the "Peace, Love and Music" atmosphere and is wonderful to experience with neighbors and friends, both old and new.
Seating is limited. Please note that the pre-show farm-to-table dinner ticket purchase does not include admission to the concert and vice versa. Doors open at 5:30 PM and service begins with the first course served at 6:00 PM.
Yasgur’s Farm Field Dinner
- Toasted Pita with Avocado Mash & Sprouts
- Rustic Tart with Local Mushroom, Caramelized Onion & Chaseholm Farm
- Stella Vallis Tomme
- Hepworth Farm Carrot, Red Lentil & Ginger Soup with Cilantro Pistou
- Rainbow Chop Salad with Obercreek Farm Shredded Kale, Red Cabbage, Orange Segments, Pickled Red Onions, Peppers, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Chickpeas, Citrus-Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Northwind Farms Chicken Curry over Coconut-Lime Jasmine Rice
- Warm Wild Hive Wheat Berries with Roasted Mushrooms, Cauliflower and Fried Shallots, Parmesan, Cilantro-Thyme Lemon Dressing
- Chef’s Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
with Fishkill Farms Fruit
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 -- 6:00 PM Add to cal
All dates, acts, times and ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket prices may increase on the day of show.