"I Have A Dream" Talent Show Auditions
Showcasing Sullivan County's Youth
Dream Tank presents second annual "I Have a Dream" talent show! Hosted by Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, this talent show is designed to showcase the skills, talents and interests of Sullivan County's Youth.
Cash Prizes & Performance Opportunities available for winners.
Rules & Regulations below.
Audition Schedule: Each school district will audition during the following time slots:
- Monticello CSD: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Fallsburg CSD: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Liberty CSD: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Sullivan West CSD: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Livingston Manor CSD, Eldred & Rosco: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Tri-Valley CSD: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Participants must be students in Sullivan County
- No profanity or explicit content is permitted
- If selected to participate in the final event, you must attend the community event on April 13, 2019
Performance Time Limit:
- Participants will have 4 minutes to perform in front of the judges.
Point System will be based on the following criteria
Creativity: Was the act creative, unique and non-generic?
Potential: Does the act have potential for future fame/ success?
Quality: Was the content in the act of high quality?
Professionalism: Was the act exceptional, with minimal errors?
Wow Factor: Did the act leave you impressed and wanting more?
Each category has the potential for 3 points (20 Points total per Judge):
1= No; 2= Somewhat; 3= Mostly; 4= Yes
During auditions, judges will silently record their points and wait to discuss their findings until after all acts have finished performing
Contestants with the most points overall are moved forward
Should contestants receive the same number of points, a tie breaker will be held by 5 judges with the power to add an extra point per act
16 contestants total will be moved forward to the perform in the main event
During the main event, each judge will give feedback to the performers and audience after each act.
Final Event Prizes:
1st place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
For more information, please contact Michael Regan at [email protected] or call Eric Young at (888) 234-6972