I Have A Dream Talent Show - Auditions
Showcasing Sullivan County's Youth
Dream Tank presents the first ever "I Have a Dream" Talent show! Hosted by Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, this talent show is designed to showcase Sullivan County's Youth.
Cash Prizes and Performance Opportunities available for winners. Rules and Regulations below.
Register now for auditions HERE or enjoy the show and reserve your seat for the Main Event Here!
Audition Schedule - Each school district will audition during the following time slots:
- Monticello CSD: 10:30 am -12 pm
- Fallsburg CSD: 11:30 am - 1pm
- Liberty CSD: 12:30 pm -2 pm
- Sullivan West CSD: 1:30 pm - 3 pm
- Livingston Manor CSD, Eldred & Rosco: 2:30 pm - 4 pm
- Tri-Valley CSD: 3:30 pm - 5 pm
- Participants must be High School students in Sullivan County
- No profanity or explicit content is permitted
- Registration is required - CLICK HERE
- If selected to participate in the final event, you must attend the final event on March 10th, 2018
Performance time limit:
- Participants will have 4 minutes to perform in form of the judges.
Point System - Point System will be based on the following criteria:
- Categories: Creativity, Potential, Quality, Professionalism, Wow Factor
a) Creativity: Was the act creative, unique and non-generic?
b) Potential: Does the act have potential for future fame/ success?
c) Quality: Was the content in the act of high quality?
d) Professionalism: Was the act exceptional, with minimal errors?
e) Wow Factor: Did the act leave you impressed and wanting more?
Each category has the potential for 3 points (20 Points Total per Judge)
1= No; 2= Somewhat; 3= Mostly; 4= Yes
- During auditions, judges will silently record their points and wait to discuss their findings until after all acts have finished performing
- At the end of auditions, Judges will then add up points for each act and then use the point system to vote them through to the final event.
- Contestants with the most points overall are moved forward
- Should contestants receive the same number of points, a tie breaker will be held by 5 judges with the power to add an extra point per act
- 16 contestants total will be moved forward to the perform in the main event
- During the main event, each judge will give feedback to the performers and audience after each act.
Final event prizes:
1st place will receive $1,000.00
2nd place will receive $500.00
3rd place will receive $250.00
For more information, please contact Michael Regan at [email protected].
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 -- 10:30 AM Add to cal