Kenny Wayne Shepherd
3:00 Parking Lots Open
6:00 Gates Open
7:30 Show Begins
Come Early & Enjoy This Season's Harvest Festival!
Featuring music, children's area, artisans, and farmers' market with local produce the FREE event begins at 11:00am and runs until 4:00pm. Parking Fee: $2.00. Click Here for More Information
NOTICE*** A portion of State Route 55 between Liberty and Kauneonga Lake will be closed through the end of September. Inbound Bethel Woods traffic on this road should follow the DETOUR SIGNS.
Heading west on Route 55, the detour will include:
- Turning right onto Broadway
- At the end of Broadway, make a left onto Horseshoe Lake Road
- Take the next right onto West Shore Road and continue to Bethel Woods
After the concert, guests should follow the same detour which includes:
- From West Shore Road, turn left onto Horseshoe Lake Road
- Take the next right onto Broadway
- Follow Broadway to the end and bear left onto County Route 55 heading east
Please click here for detailed map. For detour-related issues during an event, please text "Bethel" to 69050.
For this concert, all guests over 21 purchasing, consuming, or in possession of alcohol MUST be wrist-banded. Anyone not wrist-banded and in possession of alcohol may be subject to ejection or arrest. See any guest service personnel for location of wristbands.
Plan ahead and arrive early. Traffic on main and local roads is expected to be HEAVY during peak travel times in late afternoon. Cars are not permitted to wait on Hurd Road before the lots open at 3 pm. We strongly encourage carpooling to help improve traffic flow. Please be aware of traffic flow lanes, pay attention for directions from the lot attendants, and most of all, be patient. No need to rush out of the parking lots after the show. Feel free to stay a while to let traffic die down. And please, do NOT drink and drive.
Looking for the quickest way in and out of Bethel Woods? Check out the Big V Entertainment Park & Ride! Enter the Monticello Casino & Raceway at Route 17's Exit 104 and follow the 'park n ride' signs for your bus which will drop you off in front of our main ticket gates. When the show ends, you'll be picked up INSIDE the grounds and you'll be halfway back to the Casino & Raceway while the rest of the crowd is still walking to their cars! Travel safe, quickly, and conveniently to and from the concert.
General Policies & Times:
- 3:00 PM parking lots open - Plan to arrive early and carpool
- 3:00 PM Box Office will call opens. NOTE: The Box Office only accepts will call from Ticketmaster. We DO NOT accept will call from unauthorized ticketing companies or resellers. In order to pick-up tickets, you must have photo ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- 6:00 PM concert gates open
- 7:30 PM performance begins
- Allow at least 20 minutes to travel from your vehicle to the pavilion and lawn areas
- No re-entry upon exiting
- Shirts and shoes are required for entry
- We are a live concert venue and you should expect guests to occasionally stand and dance, especially at rock, country, pop and contemporary concerts
- Bethel Woods has designated smoking areas at the rear walkway at the TOP of the lawn hill. Smoking is limited to this designated area only. There is NO SMOKING on the lawn, in the Pavilion, or pathways. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and chewing tobacco. Non-compliance will be cause for removal from the facility
- Please visit us at the Designated Driver tent sponsored by Yellow Cab located at the top of the lawn to receive a Designated Driver insignia at the beginning of each concert, up until the main act takes the stage. This insignia will let our vendors know that you are participating in the Designated Driver Program. Return your wristband to the tent at the end of the night to be entered to win a pair of 2016 season lawn passes. *Only the driver of each party is eligible to participate. Click here for more information
- Please note our Guest Services Text Program. If you need assistance, or to report underage drinking or disorderly conduct at Bethel Woods, text keyword 'bethel' to 69050
- In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, please tune into FM 107.7 for updates and instructions, or monitor social media and the Bethel Woods app
DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
- Program your GPS: 200 Hurd Road, Bethel NY 12720 NOTE: We are located in Sullivan County, NY
- Click here to get custom directions
- Purchase a ticket on the Big V Entertainment Park & Ride shuttle bus service... the quickest way in and out of Bethel Woods! Enter Monticello Casino & Raceway at Route 17's Exit 104 and follow the 'park n ride' signs for your bus which will drop you off in front of our main ticket gates. When the show ends, you'll be picked up INSIDE the grounds and you'll be halfway back to the Casino & Raceway while the rest of the crowd is still walking to their cars! Travel safe, quickly, and conveniently to and from the concert!
HEALEY BROTHERS PARKING LOT GUIDELINES:
- Parking at Bethel Woods is for the convenience of concert and museum ticket holders only
- Tailgating will NOT be permitted prior to 3:00 PM, even with the purchase of a museum ticket
- There is no charge for general parking at the gates, keep traffic flowing into the lots
- Travel with friends to save gas and reduce traffic
- To maintain the flow of traffic, all parking must be 'nose-in'.It is unsafe to hold up traffic to back in. After your aisle is completely parked and shut down, you may turn your car around
- Picnic-style tailgating and canopies allowed within one's own parking space. All driving aisles and walkways must be maintained clear at all times
- No open flames or tents are allowed in the parking lot
- Barbequing is permitted on pavement with gas-fired grills only, NO CHARCOAL GRILLS
- RV, Bus, Limo and Oversized vehicle parking is located in Lot F. Please see the Healey Brothers Parking Lots Map for exact location
- Distribution of unauthorized pamphlets, flyers or any other item is strictly prohibited
- State law prohibits the sale of tickets or unauthorized merchandise in the parking lots
- No overnight parking or camping
- General parking at Bethel Woods is free of charge. Please be wary of local neighbors with homemade parking signs. These parking areas are typically a longer walking distance to the venue and are not safely accessible from the venue. For your safety, please park in official designated Bethel Woods Healey Brothers parking areas
PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO BRING:
- Frameless backpacks (However, to reduce search and entry time at the gates we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE bringing oversized bags, large backpacks, and large purses)
- Small soft coolers (cloth/bag style)
- Hand-held umbrellas
- Small, hand-held cameras that fit in the pocket of jeans. Larger cameras, including professional cameras with multiple lens capabilities are NOT permitted
- Water - two 20 oz. factory sealed plastic bottles of water per person
- Food - one 1 gallon clear zip lock bag per person
- Strollers or carriages for small children
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
- Lawn chairs are not permitted to be brought into the venue click here to reserve yours now
- Sporting equipment (including roller-blades, skateboards and bikes)
- Any camera with a lens, whether detachable or not, over 2" is NOT permitted
- Selfie Sticks
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Aerosol cans (Including bug spray & sunscreen)
- Firearms, knives, fireworks, laser pointers
- Glass of any kind (including bottles)
- Tablets including, but not limited to, iPads and Kindles, as they are a distraction to other guests and the artists
- No unauthorized video or audio recording of any kind
Note: All prohibited items will be confiscated and discarded without compensation. Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside the venue. Guests may return items to car prior to entry. There is NO claim-check. We ask that our guests avoid bringing unnecessary items.
Drunk and disorderly behavior or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Bethel Woods without refund. Bethel Woods management reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
LODGING, DINING, SHOPPING, & SERVICES
- Check out our Venue Dining Guide to review the variety of food and beverage available on-site
- Explore Sullivan County and surrounding areas while you are in town. View our Regional Guide, a guide to services and attractions in the region
- Check out the 2015 BW Insider- the program journal for the 2015 Bethel Woods concert season that includes artist feature interviews, regional business, and more!
THE MUSEUM AT BETHEL WOODS
- Three hours prior to concert show time (4:30 PM - 7:30 PM), The Museum at Bethel Woods is half-priced with a valid concert ticket (only $7.50)
- Check out special exhibit, THREADS: Connecting '60s & Modern Rockwear, drawn from the collection of musician, designer, and style-guru Andy Hilfiger, THREADS weaves a story of the continuing influence of the rock fashions of the '60s. The exhibit features outfits that span the spectrum from street chic to stadium rock statement
- The Museum and special exhibit will close at show time (7:00 PM)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive important information and fun facts throughout each day. Ask us questions and we will answer!
- Listen to local radio Thunder 102 (102.1FM) for up to the minute traffic announcements, news, and other important information.
- Download the official Bethel Woods app in the App Store and Google play store for push notifications and special offer codes!
All dates, acts, ticket prices, and times subject to change at any time without notice
- Sep 6 , 2015
6:00 PM Doors Open
7:30 PM Show Time
- View Seating Chart
- $85.00, $115.00, and $166.50 Reserved; $43.50 Lawn
Download the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts App for an exclusive pre-sale code for this concert and all upcoming 2015 concerts.
- Buy Tickets Now
- Click For Rental
- View Parking