- Clear tote bags not to exceed 12”x6”x12”
- Small clutch purses no larger than 5.5x8.5” (palm size)
- Hand-held umbrellas are allowed. No beach style or ground mounted umbrellas are permitted.
- Small hand-held cameras that fit in the pocket of jeans. Larger cameras, including professional cameras with multiple lens capabilities, are NOT permitted. Based on the restrictions of certain artists, this policy may vary.
- Stroller Wagons with Brakes for Children
- Food: a single 1 gallon clear zip lock bag per person
- Water (Revised March 2023)
- Unsealed plastic water bottles of any size
- Metal/aluminum/non-plastic and glass reusable water or non-alcoholic bottles and cans, e.g. Yeti, Thermos, HydroFlask, canned sodas, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- A limit of two (2) factory sealed plastic water bottles (20 oz. or less) per person
- A limit of one (1) empty, reusable non-metal/non-aluminum water bottle e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, etc. (32 oz. or less) per person
- Some artists may have more specific policies, such as the removal of lids or only allowing crushable, disposable bottles. We will do our best to communicate these policies as soon as we are made aware of them.
Bethel Woods Souvenir Cup:
The official Bethel Woods souvenir cup is a permitted item at Pavilion Concert entry, as per the reusable cup policy. Therefore, the Souvenir Cup can be reused outside of the cup purchase date. Refills can be redeemed throughout the Pavilion season ($8.00 Cup | $2.00 Refills)
For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on premises is subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of hand-held metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items.
We strongly urge all Guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.