For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on premises are subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items.
- We strongly urge all guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants, or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants, or its property shall be denied entry.
- For everyone’s safety, Bethel Woods conducts bag check inspections and walk-through metal detection as part of security screening process. All patrons are reminded to review our bag policy and prohibited items list before your arrival. Upon your arrival at the security screening area be prepared to have your bag inspected and to remove all metal objects and place them in a provided container before walking through the metal detector.
- The Box Office accepts will call from Ticketmaster only. We DO NOT accept will call from unauthorized ticketing companies or resellers. In order to pick-up tickets, you must have a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- All events are “Rain or Shine." In the event of severe weather, such as lightning in the area, a performance may be delayed until the threat subsides. In these circumstances, guests may be asked to remain in their vehicles, or evacuated to their vehicles for safety. Information and updates will be available on 107.7 FM or via Bethel Woods social media channels. There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges offered.
- Allow at least 20 minutes to travel from your vehicle to the pavilion and lawn areas
- No re-entry upon exiting
- Shirts and shoes are required for entry
- We are a live concert venue and you should expect guests to occasionally stand and dance, especially at rock, country, pop and contemporary concerts
- Bethel Woods has designated smoking areas at the rear walkway at the TOP of the lawn hill. Smoking is limited to this designated area only. There is NO SMOKING on the lawn, in the Pavilion or on the pathways. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and chewing tobacco. Non-compliance may result in removal from the facility.