- The Museum will open to the public at 10:30 AM on the second Saturday of each month because of Sensory-Friendly Museum Days.
- NOW THRU OCT. 31: (during Peace, Love & Pumpkins): Open Every Day, 10AM – 10PM
- 10AM – 5PM: Standard Pricing (Includes Main Exhibit & Special Exhibit)
- AFTER 5PM: $5 per person (Includes Main Exhibit Only. Special Exhibit will be closed) with valid PEACE, LOVE & PUMPKINS ticket for same day. Must be purchased in-person.
- Cafe Hours: 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM; 5:30 PM – 9 PM
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Museum at Bethel Woods will not be open for evening hours on Saturday, October 16 and Sunday, October 17.
Here the legends of the 1960s come to life
Some visit to relive the past and their journey to Woodstock. Others come to experience what it was like for the first time. As you step inside the exhibit you hear the echo of 450,000 chanting “no rain” and see the stories of those who were actually there. As you travel through the exhibit, you travel through time as the Vietnam War unfolds and the Summer of Love blooms. All culminating in the Woodstock festival. Through artifacts, films, music - and even a hippie bus - you will be inspired not only by what was the most prolific three-day festival in history, but by the ideals that still remain relevant today.
The Museum is now open every day, featuring the 2021 Special Exhibit, Lights, Color, Fashion - we hope to see you soon!
NEW FOR 2021: Guided Docent Tours
With over 6,000 square feet of dynamic exhibits, there’s a lot to cover in The Museum at Bethel Woods. Want an insider look at the films, photographs, and artifacts on display? Add a guided tour with a trained docent. Available Friday thru Sunday as a $5 add-on to your Museum ticket, which you can add at checkout!