Peace, Love & Lights is every day, November 23 - January 3, 2021.
Doors Open: 5 PM every day (6 PM on Wednesdays due to Sullivan 180 Walkthrough Wednesdays)
Doors Close: 10 PM every day
Tickets are available at online and at the gates when you are.
Please enter the following address into your GPS:
The Conservatory at Bethel Woods 597 West Shore Road Swan Lake, NY 12720
Arriving via Highway 17 to 17B, you will be sent north on Perry Road to make a right on West Shore Road, where you will continue forward until you are directed to the Peace, Love & Lights show entrance.
If you have a Dasher Pass (available Friday-Sunday): Enter via Hurd Road or Happy Avenue to West Shore Road. Please follow the appropriate directional signage.
Helpful Light Show Tips:
- We anticipate peak days (Friday-Sunday) and the holidays (including the full week of Christmas) to be the busiest. Please expect longer wait times.
- Your ticket is not for a specific time. The light show will open at 5 PM and gates close at 10 PM. You can come anytime during those hours. If you would like to avoid the wait on weekends, consider buying a Dasher Pass.
- Masks will not be required while you are driving around, however, they are required when visiting The Museum and Holiday Hub.
- Recommended speed through Peace, Love & Lights is 4-5 mph.
- Tune in to 107.7 FM for holiday music and personalities to accompany your drive through experience, as well as for important emergency and weather-related announcements.
Important Safety Guidelines:
- Masks must be worn while at the ticketing area. However, masks may be removed while in your vehicle during the drive through experience.
- Be ready to pay as you pull up to ticketing area.
- Turn off your headlights during the drive through experience.
- Drive safely and be alert. Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
- Stay inside your vehicle at all times.
- Stay within the designated lane and keep off the shoulders.
- For assistance, call Bethel Woods Operations/Security at 845-701-1739.
Attending Sullivan 180 Walkthrough Wednesday?
- Please park in Lot C, across from The Museum. A bus shuttle will be available to transport you to the entrance of the light show, beginning at 4:15 PM.
- Gates will close for Walkthrough Wednesday at 5:30 PM.
- Despite being an outdoor event, masks will be required for all staff & guests.
- Tickets include admission to the walkthrough only. If you are opting for the drive-thru experience on a Wednesday, this will begin at 6:00 PM with a separate ticket required.