Guest Code of Conduct
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, both in the venue and in our parking lots. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and providing the highest level of customer service. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible. Please understand that there is appropriate behavior for the circumstances of each different concert. We ask that…
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, entertainers, venue staff and property.
- Guests shall not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects and possessing prohibited or illegal items.
- Guests shall never enter the performance areas or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the directions of the venue staff.
For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on premises is subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of hand-held metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items.
We strongly urge all Guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
Conduct deemed by Bethel Woods to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Event patrons and guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code of Conduct to the nearest Bethel Woods staff member or Security guard.
Bethel Woods appreciates your assistance with the provisions of our Guest Code of Conduct.
- Plan Your Visit
- Digital Directory
- Directions & Parking
- Dining at Bethel Woods
- The Green Room
- Around The Grounds
- Museum Hours & Ticketing
- Special Exhibits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Family Zone at Bethel Woods
- Accessibility Information
- Packages & Group Sales
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Designated Driver Program
- Mobile App
- Suggested Itineraries
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.