- Access to The Museum at Bethel Woods is subject to the possession of a valid admission ticket.
- A valid admission ticket includes entry into the Main Exhibit, The Story of Woodstock and the '60s, as well as the Special Exhibit.
- Meet Me At Woodstock, an augmented reality adventure, is available for an additional price. This is not included in the general admission ticket.
- Please Note: Your ticket specifies a date, but not a time. You may visit at any point in time during the day of your ticketed visit.
- Museum tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned once purchased.
- All ticketing transactions will occur with credit cards or exact change only in the Main Lobby.
- We recommend that you purchase your tickets online and in advance for a contactless experience.
- Masks are required for entry and will be sold at the Box Office.
Health and Safety
- Masks are required for all guests within The Museum building.
- Some interactives within the exhibit will be turned off or modified for guests safety.
- The Museum Theater seating will be adapted to allow for adequate distancing.
- The grounds, monument, and Bindy Bazaar Trails will open to the public daily.
- Masks are not required on the grounds and on the Bindy Bazaar trails as long as social distancing is possible.
- After closing each evening, the entire museum building will undergo a full disinfection of all surfaces. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- In addition to MERV-13 rated filters, each of The Museum’s air handling system is equipped with ultraviolet germicidal disinfection equipment.
- The cafe will be open with a limited menu every day 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM. View the menu here.
To learn more about refund policies for Pavilion and Event Gallery concerts, please click here.