Exclusive Membership Resources
Below is helpful information to enhance the Bethel Woods experience for members:
- To contact the Membership office please call 845.295.2501 or email [email protected]
- Member representatives are at the Member Services Tent located on the walkway to the Box Office two (2) hours before concerts to assist Members.
- Each member card allows member and 1 guest entry to Bethel Woods grounds via Members-Only gate (before the general public).
- Depending on the level of Membership, Members may receive a parking pass, allowing access to our Reserved Membership Parking Lot. Absolutely no buses, RVs or other oversized vehicles are permitted in designated Member Parking lots.
- Use our secure website to reserve your benefit tickets, purchase tickets with member discounts or to check your account at any time. Click here for step by step instructions.
Box Office & Ticketing
- On show days, the Member Tent (located on the right-side of the walkway before the Main Gates) will be open two (2) hours before the show begins.
- Membership benefit tickets are seats located in designated sections of the venue and cannot be upgraded to a different location. Depending on your Membership level, benefit tickets will be located in Preferred seating (levels $3,250+) or General seating (levels $750 and $1,600) or lawn but, in the event of inclement weather you may visit our Box Office only on the day of the show to upgrade your lawn ticket to a pavilion seat, if inventory is available.
- Can’t print your ticket? Call Membership Office or go to the Box Office on the day of show to have your ticket(s) printed.
- Box Office ticket fees and day of show processing fees apply.
- How do you receive your Museum benefit tickets? Show your Member card at the Box Office window and they will print your tickets.
- Consumer Warning: Tickets obtained from sources other than Bethel Woods, Live Nation or Ticketmaster (our only authorized ticketing service) may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit and will not be honored. Know who you are buying from when you buy from a ticket broker or third-party website.
Members at or above the Gold ($750) Level receive access to the TD Bank VIP Area which includes:
- Exclusive menu items including a full-service bar, and other special featured nightly offerings.
- New, unique menus are created for every concert with several entrees and salads to choose from. Please see below for 2017 Menus.
TD BANK VIP Menu 2018
06/15/2018: Dwight Yoakam, Lucinda Williams & Steve Earle Menu
Cider-Brined Turkey Breast with Pan Gravy & Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce; Grandma's Yankee Cornbread Dressing; Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Mirepoix & Fresh Baked Yeast Rolls
Shaved Ribeye Philly Cheesesteak with Tri-Color Peppers & Red Onions; Rosemary Potato Wedges; Marinated Deli Slaw; Claussen Dill Pickle Spear
Spinach Tortellini with Artichoke Cream, Mixed Mushrooms & Olives with Warm Garlic Bread
BURGER STATION SPECIALTY TOPPING:
Smoked Gouda and Bacon-Thyme Jam
Kibbutz Couscous Salad with Chopped Summer Vegetables, Fresh Lemon & Feta
A LA Carte DESSERT:
Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
Boneless Spare Ribs with Louisiana BBQ Sauce served with Southern Style Cornbread
Homemade Four Blend Macaroni & Cheese
LaFrieda Steakburger with Homemade Chips
Boars Head Hot Dog with choice of Sauerkraut or Red Onion Sauce
Wedge with Blue Cheese Crumble, Bacon Bits Heirloom Tomatoes $12.00
Mediterranean Greek Salad Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Cucumbers & Greek Salad Dressing
Ala Carte DESSERT:
Mini Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.