Digital Directory Advertising
As a not for profit cultural center, Bethel Woods is focused on using assets and resources effectively and efficiently, as well as, stewardship of our natural environment. To that end, and with keeping our sights set on providing the best marketing avenue for our partners, we will be moving our business program to an all-digital format.
Research has shown that visitors and shoppers of services use the internet when looking for additional options and things to do when visiting or traveling. Beginning in 2018, we are making available the Bethel Woods Digital Partnership program, which will replace the older printed offering.
Here’s what the Digital Partnership package includes:
- Bethel Woods website presence
- 663,000+ unique web visits with over 3.19 million page views within the last year alone
- Bethel Woods Home Page Scroll position highlighting and linking to the Digital Directory
- Bethel Woods Plan Your Visit drop link to Digital Directory
- Alpha listing in the Digital Directory with business link, 50 word description, and contact information for a year
- Geo Map pin with business category icon
- Digital Directory inclusion in preconcert advisory eblasts to patrons who have purchased concert tickets and are planning to attend an event - Approximately 25 emails, to over 100,000 patrons
- Opportunity to provide a special offer to be additionally listed on our special offers page at no additional cost
- Monthly facebook and Instagram posts directing visitors and users to Digital Directory - 81,500+ Facebook fans, 10,000+ Instagram followers, 5,250+ Twitter followers
If you would like to take advantage of the Bethel Woods Digital Partnership program, please contact Director of Corporate Partnerships Meghan Stalter at [email protected] or 845.295.2558.
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.