Plan ahead and arrive early. Traffic on main and local roads is expected to be MODERATE during peak travel times in late afternoon. We strongly encourage car pool to help improve traffic flow. Please be aware of traffic flow lanes, pay attention for directions from the lot attendants, and most of all, be patient. Thank you!
Road construction and maintenance on SR 17 / I-86 this summer involves a major bridge project in the area of Exits 107 and 108, and route improvement to the Exit 122 interchange by SR 17 / I-84 in Middletown. Plan to leave early and drive carefully in the construction zones. Do not pass or tailgate.
GENERAL POLICIES & TIMES
- 4:00 PM parking lots open - Plan to arrive early and car pool!
- 4:00 PM Box Office will call opens. Box Office only accepts will call from Ticketmaster. Have ID and credit card used to purchase tickets. We DO NOT accept will call from unauthorized ticketing companies or resellers.
- 6:30 PM concert gates open
- 8:00 PM SHARP show time
- Allow at least 20 minutes to travel from your vehicle to the pavilion and lawn areas
- No re-entry policy upon exiting
- Shirts and shoes are required for entry
- We are a live concert venue and you should expect guests to occasionally stand and dance, especially at rock, country, and contemporary concerts.
- Bethel Woods has designated smoking areas at the rear walkway at the TOP of the lawn hill. Smoking is limited to this designated area only. There is NO SMOKING on the lawn, in the Pavilion, or pathways. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and chewing tobacco. Non-compliance will be cause for removal from the facility.
- Click Here for more Plan Your Visit info
BETHEL WOODS IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
- New for 2014 - Bethel Woods' Designated Driver Program sponsored by Yellow Cab! Please visit us at the Designated Driver tent located at the top of the lawn to receive a Designated Driver insignia at the beginning of each concert, up until the main act takes the stage. This insignia will let our vendors know that you are participating in the Designated Driver Program. Then, return your wristband to the tent at the end of the evening to be entered to win a pair of 2015 season lawn passes. Click here for more info.
- We are also kicking off a new Guest Services Text Program. If you need assistance, or to report underage drinking or disorderly conduct at Bethel Woods, text us at 845.262.6655.
DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
- Program your GPS: 200 Hurd Road, Bethel NY 12720 NOTE: We are located in Sullivan County, NY
- Click here to get custom directions
- Purchase a ticket on the Big V Entertainment Park & Ride shuttle bus service from Monticello Casino and Raceway...it's minutes away from our front door! Travel safe to and from the concert.
PARKING LOT GUIDELINES
- Parking at Bethel Woods is for the convenience of concert and museum ticket holders only
- Tailgating will NOT be permitted prior to 4:00 PM, even with the purchase of a museum ticket
- There is no charge for GA parking at the gates, keep traffic flowing into the lots
- Save gas and travel with friends, carpool, and reduce traffic and fuel costs
- Picnic style tailgating and canopies allowed within one's own parking space
- No open flames or tents are allowed in the parking lot.
- Barbequing is permitted on pavement with gas-fired grills only, NO CHARCOAL GRILLS
- RV, Bus, Limo and Oversized vehicle parking is located in Lot F. Please see the parking map for exact location.
- Distribution of unauthorized pamphlets, flyers or any other item is strictly prohibited
- State law prohibits the sale of tickets or unauthorized merchandise in the parking lots
- No overnight parking or camping
- General parking at Bethel Woods is free of charge. Please be wary of local neighbors with homemade parking signs. These parking areas are typically a longer walking distance to the venue and are not safely accessible from the venue. For your safety, please park in official designated Bethel Woods parking areas.
PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO BRING
- Frameless backpacks (However, to reduce search and entry time at the gates we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE bringing oversized bags, large backpacks, and large purses).
- Small soft coolers (cloth/bag style)
- Hand-held umbrellas
- Small hand-held cameras (no professional cameras with detachable lenses)
- Water - two 20 oz. factory sealed plastic bottles of water per person
- Food - one 1 gallon clear zip lock bag per person
- Strollers or carriages for small children
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Lawn chairs are not permitted to be brought into the venue. For your safety and convenience, Bethel Woods offers specially designed lawn chairs appropriate for the slope of the lawn. These chairs are available for $5.00 rental at the Box Office or online in advance.
- Sporting equipment (including roller-blades, skateboards and bikes)
- Aerosol cans (Including bug spray & sunscreen)
- Firearms, knives, fireworks, laser pointers
- Glass of any kind (including bottles)
- Tablets including, but not limited to, iPads and Kindles, as they are a distraction to other guests and the artists
- No unauthorized video or audio recording of any kind
Note: All prohibited items will be confiscated and discarded without compensation. Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside the venue. Guests may return items to car prior to entry. There is NO claim-check. We ask that our guests avoid bringing unnecessary items.
Drunk and disorderly behavior or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Bethel Woods without refund. Bethel Woods management reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
LODGING, DINING, SHOPPING & SERVICES
- Visit our Venue Dining Guide to see what fares are available on-site.
- Make reservations today for the pre-concert dinner buffet in the Market Shed! All-you-can-eat style service features entrees, sides, and desserts prepared fresh on-site and includes lemonade, iced-tea, and coffee. Cash bar open for those 21+ with ID. Purchase your buffet in advance!
- Market Shed Buffet menu for John Fogerty includes:
Rolls and Butter
Carved Top Round of Beef with Gravy
Herb Roasted Chicken Quarters
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
Mixed Vegetable Medley
Traditional Caesar Salad
Boston Cream Pie
- Explore the Catskills while you are in town. View our Regional Guide, a guide to services and attractions in the region.
- Check out the 2014 BW Insider - the program journal for the 2014 Bethel Woods concert season that includes artist feature stories, regional business, and more!
THE MUSEUM AT BETHEL WOODS
- Two hours prior to concert show time (6:00-8:00 PM), The Museum at Bethel Woods is only $5 with a valid concert ticket!
- Check out special exhibit, America Meets the Beatles!, photos of the fab four's first U.S. visit by LIFE photographer Bill Eppridge & Beatlemania memorabilia from the Rod Mandeville Collection.
- The Museum and special exhibit will close at show time (8:00 PM).
All dates, acts, times and ticket prices subject to change without notice. All ticket prices increase $5 on the day of the show