Bethel Woods Staff are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment for all Bethel Woods guests, staff, and volunteers. We are seeking friendly individuals with strong attention to detail. We welcome candidates who have solid organizational skills, a reliable work ethic and customer service skills.
Bethel Woods Box Office and Welcome Desk staff are responsible for:
- effectively using and understanding our point of sales system
- being accountable for cash taken in and making sure the bank is always balanced
- being an ambassador for Bethel Woods and all it has to offer when interacting with guests
- providing assistance and guidance to guests; informing guests of Bethel Woods; policies and procedures, and reporting misconduct; and respond promptly to requests.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with guests.
- Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in crowded environments.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
Quality is meeting and/or exceeding our customers and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts expectations and high standards for service. Bethel Woods Staff:
- Always come to work and are on time.
- Have a neat and professional appearance.
- Have a friendly and courteous demeanor.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Understand and successfully execute the job duties.
- Are capable of handling typical issues and problems professionally.
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com with “Box Office Staff: [Your Name]” as the subject:If selected to join us, all Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Seasonal Employees hired by Bethel Woods will be subject to a drug test and an extensive background check.