Code of Conduct
Guest Code of Conduct for Concerts
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests, both in the concert venue and in our parking lots. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and providing the highest level of customer service.
To help us fulfill our commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible.
Please understand that there is appropriate behavior for the circumstances of each different concert. We ask that…
- You be respectful of all other guests, entertainers, venue staff, and property.
- You not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- If you drink alcoholic beverages, you do so in a responsible manner.
- You only smoke in designated areas.
- Refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited or illegal items.
- Do not enter the performance areas or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Comply with the directions of the venue staff.
For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on the premises are subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items.
We strongly urge everyone to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning your visit. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property will be denied entry.
Please text "Bethel" to #69050 to reach the Command Center on concert days to report any issues.
Conduct deemed by Bethel Woods to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of others or their property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Event patrons and guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code of Conduct to the nearest Bethel Woods staff member or Security guard.
Get Answers to Your Questions
What can you bring into Bethel Woods concerts? What is our bag policy? Where do you park? Find answers to these questions and many more in our FAQs guide.