The Museum at Bethel Woods is now open 10 AM - 5 PM every day
Here's what you need to know:
- Masks are required for all guests within The Museum building.
- Some interactives within the exhibit will be turned off or modified for guests safety.
- The Museum Theater seating will be adapted to allow for adequate distancing.
- Due to spatial constraints, the Special Exhibit Lights, Color, Fashion, as well as the Crossroads Exhibit Gallery - Raising Our Voices will not open until 2021.
- The grounds, monument, and Bindy Bazaar Trails will open to the public daily.
- Masks are not required on the grounds and on the Bindy Bazaar trails as long as social distancing is possible.
- After closing each evening, the entire museum building will undergo a full disinfection of all surfaces. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- In addition to MERV-13 rated filters, each of The Museum’s air handling system is equipped with ultraviolet germicidal disinfection equipment.
Yasgur's Farm Cafe:
- The cafe will be open with a limited menu every day 11 AM - 2 PM. View the menu here.
- Now thru November 1: Open 7 days a week; 10 AM - 5 PM
- Please note The Museum is open on Labor Day (September 7) Columbus Day (October 12) 10 AM - 5 PM.
- November 2 - December 23: Open Thursday-Sunday; 10 AM - 5 PM
- Please note The Museum is closed November 26, December 24, and December 25.
- December 26-31: Open Saturday-Thursday; 10 AM - 5 PM
- No more than 25% maximum occupancy will be allowed - we recommend purchasing your ticket in advance.
- All ticketing transactions will occur at the exterior Box Office windows with credit cards or exact change only.
- Masks are required for entry and will be sold at the Box Office.
- Ticket Prices (online/in-person) are as follows:
- Adults ($17/$19.69)
- Seniors 65+ ($13/$15)
- Youth 6-18 ($8/$10)
- Children 5 & Under (Free)