Open Daily: April 3-December 31; 10 AM - 5 PM.
- The Museum will open to the public at 10:30 AM on the second Saturday of each month because of Sensory-Friendly Museum Days.
- During Peace, Love & Lights (November 19, 2021 – January 2, 2022): 10 AM – 10 PM.
- Adults: $17/$19.69
- Seniors (65+): $15/$17
- Youth (6-18): $8/$10
- Children 5 & Under: Free
- Special Exhibit Only (All Ages): $5
Note: We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance for a discounted rate. Please be aware that you are purchasing tickets for a specific date, not time. You may visit at any point during the day in which you have purchased a ticket for. Purchase your ticket here.
Blue Star Museum Program: We are proud to offer free admission to active-duty military personnel and up to five family members beginning May 15, 2021 (Armed Forces Day) through Labor Day, September 6, 2021.
Health and Safety
- Masks are required for all guests within The Museum building.
- Some interactives within the exhibit will be turned off or modified for guests safety.
- The Museum Theater seating will be adapted to allow for adequate distancing.
- The grounds, monument, and Bindy Bazaar Trails will open to the public daily beginning May 1.
- Masks are not required on the grounds and on the Bindy Bazaar trails as long as social distancing is possible.
- After closing each evening, the entire museum building will undergo a full disinfection of all surfaces. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- In addition to MERV-13 rated filters, each of The Museum’s air handling system is equipped with ultraviolet germicidal disinfection equipment.
- The cafe will be open with a limited menu every day 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM. View menu here.