The Museum at Bethel Woods will be open 10AM-5PM every day beginning July 13
Here's what you need to know:
- There will be no food or beverage service available.
- After closing each evening, the entire museum building will undergo a full disinfection of all surfaces. High traffic surfaces will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
- In addition to MERV-13 rated filters, each of The Museum’s air handling system is equipped with ultraviolet germicidal disinfection equipment.
- No more than 25% maximum occupancy will be allowed - we recommend purchasing your ticket in advance.
- All ticketing transactions will occur at the exterior Box Office windows with credit cards or exact change only.
- Tickets will not be sold to guests without PPE.
- Masks are required for all guests within The Museum building.
- Some interactive's within the exhibit will turned off or modified for guests safety.
- The Museum Theater seating will be adapted to allow for adequate distancing.
- Due to spatial constraints, the Special Exhibit Lights, Color, Fashion, as well as the Crossroads Exhibit Gallery - Raising Our Voices will not open until 2021.
The grounds, monument, and Bindy Bazaar Trails will open to the public daily.