History and the arts give us a place to gather, engage, and share.
Our Team of teaching artists present-year round programming for families, children, adults, and the community, all with a goal to celebrate our past and inspire a future of creativity and positive impact. With a history of identifying and cultivating young artists. Bethel Woods is a place to gather, engage and share creative experiences.
We believe that arts and culture are critical to the strength of the community.
- Adult Programs: As educational as entertaining, workshops and lectures spark conversations and thoughtful creativity.
- Teen Programs: Art, music, theater, and photography provide an opportunity to learn something new as they develop tools for self-expression, leadership, collaboration, and life!
- Kids Programs: Festivals, workshops, performances, and yes, sleepovers in our 1960s history museum, create lasting memories. All ages find inspiration in the colorful decade of the '60s.
- School & Group Programs: Customized group visits, artist residencies and our traveling teaching artists programs bring the lessons of the 1960s to life.
- Educator Resources: Tools for educators to enhance their classroom experience.