For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on premises is subject to search at the venue. This search may include the use of hand-held metal detectors and hand searches of individuals and carried items.
We strongly urge all Guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
Guests are welcome to bring the following into Bethel Woods:
- Clear tote bags not to exceed 12”x6”x12”
- Small clutch purses no larger than 5.5x8.5” (palm size)
- Hand-held umbrellas are allowed. No beach style or ground mounted umbrellas are permitted.
- Small hand-held cameras that fit in the pocket of jeans. Larger cameras, including professional cameras with multiple lens capabilities, are NOT permitted. Based on the restrictions of certain artists, this policy may vary.
- Stroller Wagons with Brakes (for children)
- Food - one 1 gallon clear zip lock bag per person
- Water (Revised March 2023)
- Unsealed plastic water bottles of any size
- Metal/aluminum/non-plastic and glass reusable water or non-alcoholic bottles and cans, e.g. Yeti, Thermos, HydroFlask, canned sodas, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- A limit of two (2) factory sealed plastic water bottles (20 oz. or less) per person
- A limit of one (1) empty, reusable non-metal/non-aluminum water bottle e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, etc. (32 oz. or less) per person
- Some artists may have more specific policies, such as the removal of lids or only allowing crushable, disposable bottles. We will do our best to communicate these policies as soon as we are made aware of them.
Bethel Woods Souvenir Cup:
The official Bethel Woods souvenir cup is a permitted item at Pavilion Concert entry, as per the reusable cup policy. Therefore, the Souvenir Cup can be reused outside of the cup purchase date. Refills can be redeemed throughout the Pavilion season ($8.00 Cup | $2.00 Refills)
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AT BETHEL WOODS:
- Lawn chairs are not permitted to be brought into the venue. For your safety and convenience, Bethel Woods offers specially designed lawn chairs appropriate for the slope of the lawn. These chairs are available for rent at the Box Office or PURCHASE ONLINE in advance.
- Travel mugs / plastic water jugs / bottles / Yetis
- Sporting equipment (including roller-blades, skateboards, bikes, hoverboards, and segways)
- Bags that are restricted at Bethel Woods include (but are not limited to): purses larger than a clutch bag, hard or soft coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Beach style umbrellas
- Aerosol cans including bug spray and sunscreen
- Firearms, knives, fireworks
- Glass of any kind (including bottles)
- Laser pointers
- Hula Hoops
- Selfie Sticks
- Audio and video recording equipment
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Tablets (including but not limited to iPads and Kindles as they are a distraction to other guests and the artists)
- The use of charcoal grills are not permitted in the parking lots. Gas grills are permitted for use in the parking lots ONLY.
- Some concerts may have additional restrictions. Please check individual event pages for specific restrictions.
Bethel Woods strongly urges all guests to budget additional time for entry into the venue when planning their visits. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the venue, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the venue. Bethel Woods reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the venue, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
Note: Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside the venue. There is no claim-check area to store items. We ask that our guests avoid bringing prohibited items and return items to car prior to entry. Prohibited items may be discarded by owner without compensation from venue.
Event patrons and guests who violate the Code of Conduct, such as drunk and disorderly behavior or violation of any alcohol policy, will be subject to ejection without refund. Bethel Woods management reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.