Here the legends of the 1960s come to life
Some visit to relive the past and their journey to Woodstock. Others come to experience what it was like for the first time. As you step inside the exhibit you hear the echo of 450,000 chanting “no rain” and see the stories of those who were actually there. Through artifacts, films, music - and even a hippie bus - you will be inspired not only by what was the most prolific three-day festival in history, but by the ideals that still remain relevant today.
The Museum at Bethel Woods opens April 1.
We look forward to exploring the greatest decade of all time with you then. In the meantime, explore upcoming events here.
- OPEN DAILY BEGINNING APRIL 1: 10 AM - 5 PM | Purchase Tickets HERE
Tickets (Online/In Person)
- Adults: $19 advance/$21.69 walkup
- Seniors (65+): $17 advance/$19 walkup
- Youth (6-18): $5 advance/$5 walkup
- Children 5 & Under: Free
- Special Exhibit Only (All Ages): $5
- Concert Discount: $10 advance/$12 walkup
- Group Visits (15 or more): Adult (19-64) $15; Senior (65+) $12; Student $10
- Sullivan County Resident: $18 advance/$18 walkup
- AR Tour: Meet Me at Woodstock: $5
- Docent Tour: $5
Note: We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance for a discounted rate. Please be aware that you are purchasing tickets for a specific date, not time. You may visit at any point during the day in which you have purchased a ticket for.
- Yasgur's Farm Cafe offers variety and a farm-fresh approach to dining, uniquely representative of the bounty of Sullivan County and the Catskills. View the menu here.
- OPEN DAILY: 10 AM - 3 PM. Please be aware we have gone cashless! MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted.