Here the legends of the 1960s come to life
Some visit to relive the past and their journey to Woodstock. Others come to experience what it was like for the first time. As you step inside the exhibit you hear the echo of 450,000 chanting “no rain” and see the stories of those who were actually there. Through artifacts, films, music - and even a hippie bus - you will be inspired not only by what was the most prolific three-day festival in history, but by the ideals that still remain relevant today.
- OPEN DAILY: 10 AM - 5 PM | PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
- CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING.
- During Peace, Love & Lights:
- November 25-27: 10 AM-10 PM
- November 28-30: 10 AM-5 PM
- December 1-4: 10 AM-10 PM
- December 5-7: 10 AM-5 PM
- December 8-10: 10 AM-10 PM
- December 11-14: 10 AM-5 PM
- December 15-18: 10AM-10 PM
- December 19: 10AM-5 PM
- December 20-23: 10 AM-10PM
- December 24-25: 5 PM-10PM
- December 26: 10 AM-5PM
- December 27-30: 10 AM-5PM
- December 31-January 1: 5 PM-10 PM
On days The Museum closes at 10 PM, please be aware that last entry is 9 PM.
- Please note the Bindy Bazaar walking trail is CLOSED.
Tickets (Online/In Person)
- Adults: $17/$19.69
- Seniors (65+): $15/$17
- Youth (6-18): $5/$7
- Children 5 & Under: Free
- Special Exhibit Only (All Ages): $5
After 5 PM, visit the Main Exhibit for just $5 when you show your valid Peace, Love & Lights ticket from the same day! The Special Exhibit will be closed. Must be purchased in-person.
Note: We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance for a discounted rate. Please be aware that you are purchasing tickets for a specific date, not time. You may visit at any point during the day in which you have purchased a ticket for. Purchase your ticket here.
- Yasgur's Farm Cafe offers variety and a farm-fresh approach to dining, uniquely representative of the bounty of Sullivan County and the Catskills. View the menu here.
- OPEN DAILY: 10 AM - 2 PM. Please be aware we have gone cashless! MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted.
- The Cafe will be open 10AM-2PM and then again 5-9 PM on November 26; December 2; December 3; December 10; December 11; December 23; December 24; December 30; December 31.