If you are looking to bring a school group, please click here.
Please make your reservations at least 15 days prior to the group’s arrival.
Guidelines For Requests
- General Tour Groups: 15 person minimum and 2 weeks' advance notice.
- Cancellation Policy: We ask that groups who need to cancel a reservation please email us at least 2 weeks' in advance Groups@BethelWoodsCenter.org.
- Guided Tours: Guided tours are led by our specially-trained and certified docents. Each brings their own unique perspective to the decade, and many have event attended the iconic festival themselves! Tours generally last around one hour to an hour and a half, and can be customized further upon request. All docent-led tours have a maximum capacity of 25 per tour. Groups over 25 will be split and spaced out, as to not overcrowd. Available at an additional $5 per person.
- Augmented Reality Tour: Explore the historic grounds with an augmented reality tour via rented hand-held device. Available at an additional $5 per device.
- Food Requests: If you’re group is interested in dining at the museum please indicate that in the group submission form, fill out this form, and contact the Legends team here.
Open Daily | 10 AM – 5 PM
- Please note: Private after-hours tours are available with 30 days’ notice. A premium rate will be applied for this unique experience. The group must be 25 or more. A customized docent tour will be included and dining is an option as well for the experience.
Group Pricing & Payments
Bethel Woods offers discounted rates for parties of 15 visitors or more. Save money, skip the line with expedited check-in, and get a dedicated arrival time exclusively for your group.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit due at least 3 months prior to visit. If your tour is booked with less than 3 months' notice, a deposit is due at time of booking.
- Final payment will be due 3 weeks prior to your visit.
- Lunch orders are a separate payment.
- There is a $100 non-refundable deposit for all bookings
- Cancellation policy 2 weeks prior notice
Drop Off & Pickup
- Buses should pull around the circle located next to our Event Gallery, where all passengers can get off as close as possible to the venue. The bus can then park across the street in any of our parking lots. The bus can pull back around the circle for pickup.
- Cars should all park in the parking lot across the street from The Museum. If there are any mobility concerns, there is a drop-off zone in the circle in front of our museum, as well as handicapped parking spots.