Packages & Group Sales
We invite you to bring your alumni organization, community club, staff members, church group, clients and family to experience the power of live performance, or to visit our new multimedia permanent exhibit at The Museum at Bethel Woods.
Bethel Woods welcomes groups of 20 or more for concerts and 15 or more for the Museum. Our star-studded summer concert schedule or museum featuring the story of the ’60s and Woodstock makes the perfect outing for your private group, campground, organization, employees, or friends.
A group visit is not only fun and easy to plan, it offers special savings and benefits.
The following benefits apply to advance reservations only:
- 20 or more paid event tickets minimum for concert events
- 15 or more paid admissions minimum for museum visits
- One (1) complimentary concert ticket for every twenty (20) paid tickets for concert venue groups*
- One (1) complimentary museum admission ticket for Group Leader or Tour Operator for museum groups
- Complimentary museum admission for Motor Coach Driver(s) with group
- Personal and professional service
- Advance brochures and marketing collateral available
- Behind-the-Scenes Chats available for an additional charge - requires 2 week advance notice
- Volunteer Docent Museum Tours available upon request- requires 3 weeks advance notice
- Dining available at The Museum Café, Bethel Woods concessions or custom catering
*subject to artist restrictions
Travel & Tourism Professionals: Please call to receive information on special offers and sample itineraries.
Placing a Group Order
Your group will share the experience of a lifetime at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts and our Group Sales professionals are here to make your outing a memorable one!
Call or email the Group Sales office to help walk you through the process. We will be happy to assist you in the complete planning of your group event.
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our digital directory for a list of group friendly accommodations.
- About the Museum at Bethel Woods
- Plan Your Museum Visit
- Cultural Landscape Report
- Exhibits & Collections
- Engage With History
- Woodstock Festival History
- The Sixties and Woodstock Festival History
- The Woodstock Alumni Registry
- Bindy Bazaar Museum Shop
- National Register
- Woodstock Anniversary
- Woodstock Photo Archive
Donations help to support our mission to be a world-class cultural center committed to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities.